Trimmer 2nd shift
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our client who produces silicone molded products is looking for people in their trimming department. To qualify you must have the ability to work from operator instruction sheets performing repetitive motion on small parts.
- Good manual dexterity
- Work from oral and written instructions
- Trimming, assembly, identification, cleaning and priming of products
- Trim molded parts using small hand tools such as scissors to remove flash
- Mark, paint or identify parts per work instruction
- Label and pack parts as required
- Work as part of a team cross-training as needed
- Read and comprehend work instructions, specs, production worksheets, job aids, labor cards and data sheets
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Communicate information in small group situations to co-workers or supervisors
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.