Boxborough, MA 01719
Our Client is seeking a Test Technician.
This person will be responsible for testing products in accordance with performance specifications that meet customer deliverables and safety standards.
- Testing product that meets or exceeds customers’ delivery and performance requirements (in adherence to final inspection reports) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Test product in accordance with indicated specifications per standard operating procedures and/or drawings.
- Work with blueprints, schematics, drawings, and written or verbal instructions to test or troubleshoot products in a timely manner.
- Integrate, test, and inspect fit and function using precision measuring instruments including but not limited to: micrometer, dial indicator, gages, precision square, scale, level, electronic probe, laser system, and oscilloscope.
- Recommend design improvements for manufacturability using the Engineering Change Request process.
- Identify and escalate concerns that may impact adherence to production schedule.
- Assist in the preparation and packaging of finished products for shipment.
- Participate in 5S to establish, maintain, and continuously improve a clean and safe working environment.
- Participate in daily management pertaining to Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost; assist with countermeasures and corrective actions when goals are not met.
- Demonstrated ability to write well and communicate clearly to all functions within the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, documentation, etc.
- Basic knowledge applied in measurement and testing of precision positioning systems and controls.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- A basic understanding of Windows Microsoft Office and Oracle functions.
- Experience working in an ISO: 9001 certified environments.
- Test/Troubleshooting experience in a related field
- Test/Troubleshooting experience with motion systems.
- Assembly experience with motion systems.
- High school diploma
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.