Test Technician-2nd Shift
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Our client who specializes in producing cables and connector’ s for the military is now looking for an Electrical Tester!
If you enjoy performing electrical testing at a great local company apply now!
Essential Duties of the Position
- The candidate will be responsible for tasks such as setting up test profiles, calibrating to specific configurations
- Conducting procedural tests on production product including incoming material needed to support customer need date
- Perform VSWR, insertion loss and impedance testing DC-20GHz
- Processing the raw data and generating reports
- Work closely with engineering personnel to develop and document test procedures
- Debug and trouble-shooting of cable assemblies
- Strong functional understanding of general test equipment, good mechanical aptitude and PC skills
- Ability to utilize and operate the following test equipment: Spectrum and Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, Multi-meters
- Ability to use a soldering station to create and assemble test fixturing.
- An effective team player able to interface with engineers and other groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with LabView and Visual Basic Programming
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.