Test Operator - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03101 US
Our client, a cutting-edge R&D facility is seeking a Test Operator on 1st shift (7am - 3:30pm M-F). You will work as part of a dynamic team that designs and manufactures new and innovative products that improve people's lives. With an exciting team environment, onsite gym, and cafeteria this is one of the top places to work in Southern NH.
Your job title will be Test Technician which performs verification and validation testing on various products and document the findings. As a Test Technician you will also work alongside the engineering team and assist in troubleshooting and various related tasks.
Successful candidates MUST have the following:
- Experience in a production manfucturing environment, or related degree or intership
- Ability to operate machinery and work with delicate parts and measuring equipment
- Ability to follow test procedures set out by an engineering team
- The Test Operator must be able to use Excel and work within spreadsheets, custom software (MRP/ERP and/or quality documentation systems) - Strong computer skills required
- Capable of lifting 25-30 pounds with help when needed
- Candidates with both electrical and mechanical experience ideal
- Technical background and/or degree preferred
- INTERNSHIP AND COLLEGE EXPERIENCE ENCOURAGED if you do not have previous related work experience.
Here is what our most recent placements are saying about working here:
"I'm liking it a lot still. I feel like I'm learning a lot and I fully intend to work here for as long as they'll have me."
"Things are going well! What the company has is really special to me is that all levels are truly caring, concerned, and open to help in any situation, personal and professionally."
"Working there is fantastic."
"Oh I love it, it's exactly the kind of company environment and workflow style that fits me."
It's been great! Love it here thanks."
"After learning the workflow and most of the programs they use I am really liking it a lot. My co-workers and bosses are really great. It really has been nothing but positive stuff. Again thank you for helping me with the application process I really appreciate it."
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.