Test Development Technician
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking an Engineering Technician to join their team!
- Perform problem solving, hardware troubleshooting, and document changes with red-line markups to drawings.
- Assembly and rework of prototype and test fixtures.
- Ability to solder.
- System integration and troubleshooting.
- Team member to develop a fully working prototype to meet demonstration goals.
- Support other engineering disciplines and other functional areas within the company to ensure program success.
- Experience with engineering prototype development, integration, and test assignments.
- General electronic technician skills.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to build fixtures from direction or assembly drawings.
- Board test and troubleshoot activity.
- Hands on construction of cables and wiring, environmental testing, leak testing, hi-pot testing on cables, and EMI testing (noise testing).
- Troubleshooting and debug skills to component level.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Overtime may be required to meet schedules, as needed.
- Ability to multi-task to ensure completion of assigned tasks.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.