Technical Support Associate
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Our client, an Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing company, is currently seeking a Customer/Product Support Associates to join their team! They are a manufacturer of innovative displays that invests in technology, people, and growth of the company. They recently moved from Maine to NH in a facility 3 times the original size!
The Technical Support Associate is responsible for providing fast, effective, and professional technical support to customers and installers of via phone and email, facilitating a frictionless product experience. You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving product issues.
- Receive, assign, and manage support requests via phone or email
- Talk with customers to resolve issues through a series of actions
- Accurately process and record call transactions using support ticketing software
- Track tickets through support process until completion, including appropriate follow up
- Create orders for replacement parts and track returns to ensure that parts are returned per warranty guidelines
- A basic knowledge of software and hardware for personal computers and smartphones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal effectively with internal and external contacts
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Exceptional phone etiquette
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.