Tech Services Technician - 2nd shift
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking experienced Quality Assurance Technicians for 2nd shift. Looking for a great work environment and the opportunity to work in a medical device environment? This could be the position for you!
Will be working at a bench assembling/disassembling the units to test and determine root cause failures.
- Compile and record test results and ensures compliance with QSR/ISO requirements.
- Discuss technical problems encountered while testing with Senior Technician or supervisor.
- Will potentially debug as well so those skills would be a plus.
- Must be able to read and understand schematics.
- Must be able to setup and use test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other input/output electronic test equipment.
- Troubleshoot products to the board level failure or mechanical failure to determine root cause of the failure and ensuring all work is completed in accordance with established procedures.
- 3-5 years' experience
- Computer literate, familiar with Oracle, Camstar and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Must be able to read and understand SOP' s, work instructions and technical schematics.
- Must be able to setup and use test equipment including, patient simulators, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other input/output electronic test equipment.
• Technical School Graduate or equivalent
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.