System Test Technician - 1st Shift
Chelmsford, MA 01824 US
Our client is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, they continue to expand their reach, as well as their product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust them to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Due to the high demand of their product and services they are currently seeking a Technician to work in their repairs department.
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to ensure accurate completion of unit recertification.
- Compile and document investigation, repair and test results in paperless device history, record and ensure compliance with QSR/ISO requirements.
- Troubleshoot products to the board level failure or mechanical failure to determine root cause of the failure and ensuring all work is completed in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform mechanical and software upgrades to products.
- Discuss technical problems encountered while testing or troubleshooting with Senior Technician, Group Leader or Supervisor.
- Train and assist less Senior Technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate, familiar with Oracle, Camstar and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Must be able to read and understand SOP's, work instructions and technical schematics.
- Must be able to setup and use test equipment including, patient simulators, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other input/output electronic test equipment.
- Technical Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years' experience.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.