Stockroom Material Handler - 2nd shift
Manchester, NH 03103 US
Our client has been serving the electronics industry manufacturing printed circuit board assemblies and integrated electronic and electromechanical systems since the 1950's. Many of their products are made for the Defense Industry.
Last year they experienced a record growth
Join now and be a part of another record breaking year!
2nd shift; is Monday-Friday 3:15-12:45 with every other Friday off.
We are seeking experienced stockroom material handlers who have worked in a production manufacturing environment. Experience issuing stock and kits to the production floor for assembly fabrication.
This position requires a High School Diploma or GED.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work in a high volume, high detail work environment
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions
- Previous experience handling electronic components and assemblies highly desired.
You will be responsible for the flow of material from receiving to storage to production to shipping.
- Prepare and provide proper documentation
- Pull material from stock to provide the material necessary for an assigned job
- Update the business material tracking system
- Receive all incoming material, opening packages and crates; checking material for visible damage
- Verify parts and part numbers against packing list to ensure accuracy, and notify supervisor of all discrepancies
- Deliver items to incoming quality inspection, if applicable, and all other material to proper storage areas
- Deliver the parts to the designated work centers or staging areas, ensuring timely response to any deadlines or ship dates
- Handle, store, pack, label, and distribute material using proper techniques to ensure no damage to the material as well as to ensure inventory accuracy
- Rearrange storage area as necessary to accommodate varying parts, components and finished stock while maintaining storage area in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform daily cycle counting to ensure inventory accuracy
- Prepare and package products to ship, building special packaging to support various products that require special handling per customer specifications and quality workmanship standards
- Support the first in first out practices while storing all inventory items
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.