Stockroom Clerk - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03101 US
Our client, an innovative manufacturing facility working on cutting edge medical devices, is seeking a versatile Stockroom Clerk. Applicants must be self-sufficient in stocking, organizing, and distributing stockroom materials.
- Receive and verify shipping materials to invoices
- Kit and verify production materials to shop orders
- Organize, label, count, inspect and perform clerical duties for stockroom
- Communicate any actual or potential discrepancies
- 5S and continuous improvement activities as part of a cross-functional team
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment stockroom
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to proficiently learn, understand, and troubleshoot inventory management software/ERP system
- Ability to learn and utilize various technologies for inventory control and material handling
- Willingness to undertake various tasks and adapt to unexpected situations within dynamic company environment
M-F - The Hours are usually 7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm (there is some flexibility)
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.