Staffing Solutions Provider
Salem, NH 03079 US
Techneeds is looking for an enthusiastic Staffing Solutions Provider in our Salem, NH office. Join our supportive and family-oriented culture for a true work-life balance with reasonable hours, attractive salary and commission plan.
As a Staffing Solutions Provider you’ll develop and maintain a book of business by making B2B phone calls, prospecting, scheduling appointments, and building relationships with clients/contacts within a given territory.
This position will focus on supporting Engineering, Design, Finance, Administrative, Customer Service/Call Center, Purchasing & Manufacturing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service for our clients and ensuring successful placements of employees.
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients and reach out to new potential clients.
• Handle client inquiries, provide advice and assistance, and respond to requests in a timely and professional manner
• Maintain accurate records in our database, including client information, job orders, and candidate profiles
• Monitor current trends in employment and recommend suitable candidates to clients
• Provide post-placement follow-up and ensure client satisfaction
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting and/or account management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, and initiative
Territory management, prospecting skills, and negotiation skills
- Eagerness to be part of a great team of Recruiters and Sales.
- Must be willing to recruit in addition to managing client accounts.
Why Work for TechNeeds?
Work/Life Balance: Have you seen the reviews of our competition? Most of them complain of the long hours they are required to put in. You will NOT be required to work long hours at Tech Needs because we believe in a work-life balance. Your daily schedule does not exceed Monday through Friday standard office hours. It will be hard to find that in staffing, or many sales environments.
Autonomy: We' re a privately held company so we have the ability to make decisions and change as needed. We don' t need corporate approval to implement your ideas or offer flexibility to our customers. We encourage creativity and involvement from our staff to continuously improve. We promote on merit, not tenure.
Stability: We are celebrated our 45th anniversary last year. Our commitment to our business, staff, and clients remains unchanged no matter what punches the economy has thrown our way. Tech Needs reputation and foundation stands strong.
Experience: With strong, knowledgeable leadership who have over 100 years in the Staffing Industry, we've faced countless challenges and persevered. We’ re not new at this.
For more details, send your resume to email@example.com