Sr Software Engineer
Irving, TX 75038 US
Salary: up to 185k
Our client is a leading provider of products complementing RCM software solutions focused on denial prevention and revenue integrity.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop, build and maintain systems in compliance with our client’s Information Security Management Program Policies.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Plans development projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Verifies program operation by automated unit tests.
- Reviews code updates and provides technical feedback.
- Follows standards, idioms, and best practices of language being used.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate as and when necessary.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience in relevant field.
- 4-7+ years relevant experience in Ruby, Rails, React, Go, and PostgreSQL
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience and familiarity of healthcare software and medical billing preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.