Solderer and Assembler - 2nd Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Do you have experience performing Soldering and Assembly and have an IPC Certification or J Standard Certification? Do you like working in a clean room environment and working with electronics? This job could be for you!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Assembler/Solderer for 1st shift. This client supports cutting-edge medical therapies, petroleum production, telecommunications network infrastructure and rapid identification of industrial materials. Will be responsible for assembly, SMT, and thru hole soldering of electronic components in the system assembly area.
- Surface Mount (SMT), thru hole, certification for IPC 610 and JSTD current soldering certification required
- Experience with Fiber Splice via 900 Micron Fiber a plus
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Clean room experience a plus
- Microscope preferred
- Ability to work with small tools and tweezers
- 3-5 years of manufacturing assembly experience
- Experience with using computers to run tests on production material is preferred
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.