Solderer - 1st Shift
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Our client, an Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing company, is looking to add talented people to their team! They are a manufacturer of innovative outdoor LED displays and LED lighting. This is a great opportunity to get into a growing company. Work schedule is 7am-5: 30pm Monday thru Thursday.
- Melts and applies solder along adjoining edges of workpieces to solder joints, using soldering iron, or electric-ultrasonic equipment.
- Cleans workpieces, using chemical solution, file, wire brush, or grinder.
- Cleans tip of soldering iron, using chemical solution or cleaning compound.
- Inspect finished soldering joints for quality Hand solder/desolder components
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs
- Demonstrate good judgment and contribute to process improvement
- Melts and separates soldered joints to repair misaligned or damaged assemblies, using soldering equipment.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet productivity and deadline goals.
- Keep work area clean and free of hazards at all times.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings