Norwich, VT 05055
Our client located in White River Junction, Vermont is seeking to fulfill a Social Editor Role.
The Social Editor brings tour clients brand to life through social media. We’ re looking for a marketer with exceptional written and visual communication skills who’ s passionate about social media marketing and committed to our mission of engaging and inspiring people of all levels. The role is responsible for managing the editorial calendar and creating and publishing all content around our social media properties. The Social Editor will work with the social media, creative and content teams to design and implement dedicated social campaigns supporting products and content. The Social Editor will find creative ways to share all aspects of our client on social media, including their company mission, philanthropic initiatives, and employee-owners.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain social editorial calendar and execute daily posting on primary social platforms supporting the three pillars of our clients social presence: baking inspiration, product, and company mission
- Leverage social platforms and social marketing best practices to maximize engagement with our clients followers and target audiences
- Monitor social performance and analytics to drive continual improvement in our social content and engagement
- Drive innovation in our clients social presence by introducing and testing new concepts and messaging tactics while maintaining the integrity of our brand identity and voice
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge in the latest social media tools and best practices (e.g., platform changes, new post types)
- Collaborate with multiple teams and manage ongoing communication to support a timely and well-balanced editorial calendar
Minimum job requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree (B.S. or B.A.)
- 2+ years of professional social media marketing or digital editorial experience at a consumer product company, media company, or marketing agency
- A strategic approach to content creation and a commitment to testing and iterating to find what resonates with various audiences
- Food writing experience and a love and understanding of baking
- Proven experience driving social engagement and/or contributing to social media accounts for large audiences
- Photo and video skills to spontaneously capture and share the personalities behind our client and behind-the-scenes moments from company events
- Excellent writing, editing, and visual communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Working understanding of Google Analytics, social CRMs, social scheduling and analytics tools, Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads Manager; Adobe Creative Cloud as a plus
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.