Shipping Associate - 1st Shift
Newport, NH 03773 US
Our client, a local Newport, NH manufacturing facility is looking for a Shipper / Receiver to join their team on 1st Shift. You will work in a fast paced rewarding environment performing shipping and receiving, as well as a variety of general warehouse and material handling duties. The company offers competitive wages, holiday pay, vacation pay, various other benefits and a clear long-term career path.
- Shipping/Receiving, including accurate documentation
- Data entry; inventory control of materials including receiving in and kitting of raw materials, packing materials and movement of finished goods.
- Forklift operations, ladder-steps and other warehouse equipment.
- Regular and consistent cycle counting of raw materials and finished goods.
- Palletizing parts for shipment
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- Knowledge of UPS/FED-EX & ERP systems
- Basic math skills
- Ability to operate forklift
- Knowledge of inventory management including counting, sorting and cycle counts
- Ability to manage physically strenuous work
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Motivated to take ownership of responsibilities
- Accurate utilization of scales & computer terminal
A tenured employee had this to say about the company:
“Over the last 2 years I have watched this place grow into an amazing company I am proud to work for. They have taken great strides to let us as employees know they appreciate us.”