Shipping & Receiving Associate
Boxborough, MA 01719
Our client is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Associate. This person will be responsible for all domestic and international shipments and receipts as well as delivering material to production accurately and on-time.
- Packaging and shipping quality product on time in order to meet customer demands
- Understanding and adhering to compliance regulations for all international exports
- Deliver material to production cells and expedite all priority receipts to the production floor
- Validating part numbers and quantities at time of receipt against packing slip
- Validating and entering shipment dates in serial number database
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word)
- Efficiently work within other computer systems and software, MRP system and material flow experience desired
- Write well and communicate clearly and effectively
- Prior experience with shipping internationally and domestically
- Worldwide shipping experience desired
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.