Service Technician -1st Shift
Portsmouth, NH 03081
Our client, a medical device manufacturing company, is now looking for a Service Technician to join their team for a 1st shift opening!
This position is responsible for the investigation, repair, and/or upgrade of medical devices within the facility reporting to the US Service Manager. This includes contributing to and maintaining service procedures and work instructions as they pertain to the US Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and maintain Service Department' s procedures and work instructions.
- Investigate, repair, and/or upgrade of medical devices as required.
- Document service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain calibration and/or verification status of service test fixtures.
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO standards for medical devices.
- Ability to perform leaded and lead free soldering.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.