Service Support Coordinator
Chelmsford, MA 01824 US
Our client is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, they continue to expand their reach, as well as their product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust them to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service.
As the Service Support Coordinator you will be providing clerical support to the Preventive Maintenance Team performing various duties such as:
- Electronic filing of Preventative Maintenance (PM) completion files to corresponding service contract
- Enter Field PM order and schedule information into Sales Force
- Entry of service requests in Oracle for Preventive Maintenance and service loaners
- Investigate and work with appropriate departments to resolve issues that impact Preventive Maintenance Process
- Work on special projects as assigned by Management
- Attach supporting documents to SaleForce cases
- Enter/manage preventive maintenance cases
- Perform serial number inquiries and research
- Enter sales order to ship PM service kits to field technicians
- Closure of PM service requests
- Run daily reports
- ERP systems experience, preferably Oracle
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Microsoft office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to exercise own judgement and ability to work independently.
- Capable of prioritizing activities and performing multiple tasks
- Previous Customer interface skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organization and internal customer interface skills
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.