Senior Calibration Laboratory Technician
Hudson, MA 01749
Our client is a world class leader in Moisture Measurement and they are looking to add to their growing team! They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Calibration Laboratory Technician.
In this role you will ensure that the calibration laboratory is running in an efficient and profitable manner meeting the performance targets set by management
- Respond to customer technical and quotation requests directly to maintain records and provide Calibration written and verbal quotations
- Maintain and track and document through Quality procedures calibration and repair projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the activities and calibration methods in compliance with Quality manual and quality procedures ISO17025 and ISO9001 standards.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Sales, Engineering and manufacturing to improve quality and performance of Instruments products
- Maintain requirements of the Company’ s records and management of calibration documentation in compliance with quality systems ISO9001 & ISO17025
- Insuring daily, weekly monthly and annual tests of primary and secondary standards are maintained internally or externally
- Supervise and accept responsibility for other staff members allocated to work with you
- Mentor actively--encourage and support the continuous training, development and updating of appropriate staff members
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.