Senior Cable Assembler - 1st Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Our client is looking for a senior assembler that has extensive experience with cables, chassis and box build assembly!
- Experience building cables and harnesses and putting them into sleeving, circular mil connectors, soldering, class 2 & 3, knowledge of IPC620 a big plus
- Box Build is also required for small to medium units
- Must be able to read prints and understand engineering sketches
- Experience identifying critical dimensions to make harnesses
- Strong wiring and cable installation experience
- Ability to perform point to point checks on cables using DVM, continuity tester.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com/ to see our list of other openings.