Schedule and Production Coordinator
Hudson, MA 01749
Our Client is seeking a Schedule Expediter/Production Control Coordinator to join their growing manufacturing team!
- Creating and maintaining schedules in order to ensure that company goals and deadlines are met.
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing processes, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
- Expediting and prioritizing work orders and coordinating and managing weekly production schedule meetings.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure all necessary job paperwork is obtained and completed correctly.
- Any and all corrections will be made prior to jobs being entered into system.
- All jobs will be entered into E2 in a timely manner, with the schedule optimized to ensure job completion dates are attainable.
- Keeping the schedule up-to-date and accurate for all to review, will help eliminate late jobs.
- Delays and issues with jobs will be communicated to the production manager, senior management, and the sales representative.
- Previous experience with planning and scheduling in manufacturing or machine shop environment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience with E2 software and proficiency with computers
- Time Management
- Communication with both customers and coworkers
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.