Haverhill, MA 01835
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
The Sales Administrator will play a key role in providing the important link between the Engineers and the Customers. They work in a challenging environment processing all incoming communications from the customers via fax, e-mail or telephone. This position is often the first point of contact for a potential customer. This person must be polite, well spoken, organized and a team player. Positive disposition and ability to interact with all departments is necessary. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the customers and sales representatives.
- Process all incoming request from customers for quote, purchase orders, and/or RMAs.
- Follow up with the customers on previously quoted items.
- Be the customers advocate in expediting resolutions to problems or complaints.
- Operate basic office equipment; phone, fax, copier, scanner, credit card processor, mail machine, etc.
- Complete end of day activities including, preparation of packing slips, invoicing, creating International paperwork and filing.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.