Rework Operator - 1st shift
Nashua, NH 03062
Our client has been a worldwide leader in manufacturing services for over 30 years, they serve industries such as Medical Device, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial, Semiconductor, and Commercial.
Would you like a 4 day work schedule? On-site cafeteria? Opportunity for Overtime? Employees working at our client enjoy working with their Team Leads, and say that it is a good, friendly working environment.
Are you a fit?
In this position, you will be performing rework and repair of printed circuit boards using an Airvac machine to include Post Wave Rework, point to point wiring for ECO repairs, surface mount and through hole soldering.
Read and follow assembly prints, work instructions, drawings, procedures and specifications used in the manufacturing of PCBs
Identify by sight workmanship and material defects in touch-up and assembly
- Ability to read, write, perform basic math. Computer skills required for workflow entry.
- 3+ years of specialized/more complex PCB assembly to include working under a microscope and performing SMT Rework.
- Experience with Airvac machine desired but not Required. Airvac machine is a solder machine that removes and replaces components using a vacuum suction
- Must be a perm resident or US Citizen
- Ideal candidate will have current or past IPC Certification. May go through onsite IPC training.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.