Recruiter - Portsmouth, NH
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Tech Needs is looking to grow our Recruiting Team with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit, and who really enjoy working with people. We help companies across New England to identify and hire people in Engineering & Design, Manufacturing, Procurement, Administrative, IT, and Finance. Our Clients are primarily in High-Technology, particularly Electronics & Semiconductor, Aerospace & Defense, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Robotics, and Printing. As a Recruiter at Tech Needs, you are not focused on one specific area of concentration. You get to work on ALL of our exciting job opportunities.
This exciting opportunity as a Recruiter at Tech Needs would be great if you enjoy variety and a fast-paced environment. We’ re looking for someone who is a team player, able to communicate and collaborate with people at all levels of our company. our job seekers and on occasion, our Client Companies. Our Portsmouth office is a small staff of three looking to grow!
- Source candidates to fill temporary and temporary to permanent positions through high volume outbound calls.
- Calling, meeting, and screening potential applicants to best suit our client’ s needs.
- Maintain good communication and positive relationships with clients and candidates.
- Schedule interviews, extend offers of employment.
- Work in a sales environment: every person you place in a job, increases your commission earnings. We take great pride in filling our Client' s open positions FAST!
- Multi-task to make phone calls, answer returned phone calls, meet with applicants in-house, and update our applicant tracking system.
- Requires a motivated and independent sales mindset.
- An outgoing personality (you can talk to anyone, anytime, and anywhere).
- Self-motivated and focused on hitting goals (because you really want that new car next year).
- An Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s Degree (Business, Marketing, Psychology, we’ re flexible).
- A competitive edge (its friendly competition around here, no Mortal Combat).
- Our ideal Recruiter will want to pursue and advance into a Staffing Solutions Provider role to help grow our client base but we also realize this path isn' t for everyone.
This position is salary plus commission (paid monthly).
Why Technical Needs?
Work/Life Balance: Have you seen the reviews of our competition? Most of them complain of the long hours they are required to put in. You will NOT be required to work long hours at Tech Needs because we believe in a work-life balance. Your daily schedule does not exceed Monday through Friday 8: 30 AM-5: 30 PM. It will be hard to find that in staffing, or many sales environments.
We also offer a flexible schedule for our Recruiters that reach a sales goal.
Autonomy: We' re a privately held company so we have the ability to make decisions and change as needed. We don' t need corporate approval to implement your ideas or offer flexibility to our customers. We encourage creativity and involvement from our staff to continuously improve. We promote on merit, not tenure.
While we do have KPI' s, this is not a micromanaging environment but rather one that promotes self-direction to achieve the goals of the individual, the branch office, and the company.
Stability: We celebrated our 40th anniversary a few years ago and are looking forward to the next 40. Our commitment to our business, staff, and clients remains unchanged no matter what punches the economy has thrown our way. We’ ve seen competition come and go but Tech Needs reputation and foundation stands strong.
Experience: With strong, knowledgeable leaders who have over 100 years in the Staffing Industry, we’ ve faced countless challenges and persevered. We’ re not new at this, and we’ re not going anywhere.
We also have several tenured staff with over 5, 10, 15, and 20 years working here at Tech Needs. It' s not the right job for everyone, but we describe the role and our culture with full transparency during the interview so that you can determine if this is a good next step in your career.
Growth: Despite a turbulent economy in the past decade, Tech Needs has experienced consistent growth including recognition by Business NH Magazine making their Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies list year after year. Our most recent achievements:
- 2014 Top Family-Owned Company List.
- 2011 ranked 7th for growth rate
- 2005 ranked 5th fastest growing company in New Hampshire
- 2004 ranked 3rd fastest growing company in New Hampshire
APPLY NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org