Receiving Inspector - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, NH 03766 US
Our client, a leading Upper Valley manufacturing facility, is seeking a Receiving Inspector to join their team on 2nd Shift (M-F, 3pm - 11pm).
Perform diversified and basic receiving inspection duties to inspect all purchased components, parts, special assemblies, and other items used in the manufacturing of finished bearings or related items.
- Set-up and use all related equipment and gauges to insure compliance to print.
- Perform and document required inspections per QPP (quality planning paper work).
- Perform and document first article inspections as required.
- Work closely with suppliers and Engineering to help resolve rejected component parts problems. May require travel to supplier’s facilities with Engineering, Quality and Purchasing to help inspect and/or train suppliers.
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.