Haverhill, MA 01835
Our client is looking for an RF Technician with experience in cable assemblies and connectors.
As an RF Technician you are responsible for technical functions in support of production activities such as cable assembly using specialized RF Test equipment and RF calibration techniques.
- Attention to detail is required as you conduct RF Tests and create associated documentation.
- Familiar with RF and microwave test equipment and have the ability to set up and calibrate equipment to test against specifications.
- Familiar with drawings and test specifications in order to understand engineering and customer requirements and how to perform tests.
- Ability to perform routine analysis of data to check and verify accuracy to test specifications
- Computer competency and English literacy is required to ensure the candidate will be capable of following instruction/safety guidelines.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and team skills.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident required.
- Experience with RF test techniques.
- Experience working in an RF engineering environment.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting RF cable assemblies, connectors, and bulk cable.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.