Quality Technician-1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915
Our Client who is a global manufacturer of Radio Frequency and microwave solutions is seeking a Quality Technician for this long term opportunity!
- Performing measurement instrumentation calibrations and arranging for outside calibration services for instruments
- Utilize calipers and verniers to inspect machines parts and components
- Ability to read blueprints and engineering drawings
- Will work with QA personnel to reduce non-conformance' s and track progress towards Quality Objectives.
- Reading and validating process documents and interpreting Mechanical Drawings of machined and assembled products
- Multitasking and good organization skills to complete those tasks assigned in a timely manner and be flexible in work assignments
- Nice to have CMM knowledge
- Understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Microsoft Office programs with Excel skills to be moderate to high.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.