Quality Technician - 1st Shift
Bedford, MA 01730 US
Our client located in Billerica, MA, Engineers and Manufactures surgical equipment. They are experiencing rapid growth and they are looking to add a Quality Technician to their 1st Shift team. In this role you will support daily operations through inspection and quality control.
You will be responsible for inspection of surgical assemblies using mechanical inspection and measuring tools.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual looking to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical skills, excellent knowledge of theoretical and practical fundamentals.
- Technical associate’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with calipers, comparators, micrometers.
- Experience with OGP Smartscope vision measurement systems a plus.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, self-starter.
- Medical device and clean room experience a plus.
- Experience in lab and manufacturing environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel a plus.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.