Quality Technician - 1st
Bedford, NH 03110
Our client, a leader in advanced sealing products is currently seeking a Quality Technician on 1st Shift. In this role, you will be responsible for performing visual and mechanical inspections of machined parts, mechanical components and electro-mechanical and finished assemblies. Precision inspection of machined parts and assemblies is 80% of the job.
You will read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications, review and collect supplier data, fill out QC documents and follow procedures. Will also calibrate and maintain the inspection equipment. If experienced, will work to close tolerances for inspection down to .0001.
- High school/trade school diploma or minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical position, or equivalent education in a manufacturing or engineering discipline.
- Ability to perform math equations in Geometry and Trigonometry
- Understand and interpret ANSI/ASME Y14.5M preferred but not required.
- Complete QC documents per QC procedures.
- Mechanical Inspection experience a must.
- If experienced, candidates will do complex inspection to close tolerances (.0001) and calibrate, maintain and oversee the calibration and maintenance of equipment such as CMM, Formscan, leak detectors, and interferometers, micrometers, calipers, height stands and indicators required.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills with Word, Excel and Outlook and a MRP/ERP
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.