Quality Inspector-1st Shift
Middleton, MA 01949
Our client who specializes in designing Sheet- Metal panels and brackets is now seeking a Quality Inspector due to growth!
- Performing measurement instrumentation calibrations and arranging for outside calibration services for instruments
- Utilize calipers and verniers to inspect machines parts and components
- Ability to read blueprints and engineering drawings
- Will work with QA personnel to reduce non-conformances and track progress towards Quality Objectives.
- Reading and validating process documents and interpreting Mechanical Drawings of machined and assembled products
- Multitasking and good organization skills to complete those tasks assigned in a timely manner and be flexible in work assignments
- Interprets quality control philosophy to personnel in the organization
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other team members to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle
- Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other opening