Quality Inspector- 1st Shift
Salem, NH 03079 US
Our client has over 20 years of experience in the custom, plastic, and medical tubing industries.
They are now seeking a 1st Shift Visual Quality Inspector!
- Filling out inspection results paperwork
- Detail oriented for identification and traceability
- Maintaining Calibration of Equipment
- Measuring with Ruler, Tape Measure
- Inspect Single and Multi-Lumen Tubin
- Learn how to Run MicroVu Inspection program
- Using Micrometers, Calipers
- Laser Micrometers
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work alone and take instruction
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.