Quality Inspector - 1st Shift
Woburn, MA 01801
Our client, who is the industry leader and one of the world’ s largest precision machined components contract manufacturers, is now seeking a Quality Inspector to join their team.
- Will be responsible for performing inspection on machined parts.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Utilize measurement tools such as micrometers, drop gauge, comparator, pin, and thread gauges.
- May help out in other Departments.
- Be comfortable working in a machine shop environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.