Quality Inspector - 1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915
Our client is one of the world’ s leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace, and Industrial applications.
If you have a background as a Quality or Mechanical Technician this company would like to talk to you!
- Perform inspection on new commercial aerospace products.
- Utilize calipers and verniers to inspect commercial aerospace machined parts.
- Understand and be able to read and comprehend engineering drawings.
- Maintain quality records.
- Mechanical, electrical, QPL, visual inspection of connectors, and cable assembly.
- Complete mechanical, visual, and electrical incoming, in-process, and final inspections for the cable assembly and existing legacy products.
- Able to use basic measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, protractor, depth gauge, microscope, optical measuring equipment, simple scales or rulers, tape measure, and gage pins).
- Work experience with Vision System or CMM is a plus.
- Have an understanding of a MRP (Manufacturing Requirement Planning) system.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.