Quality Inspector & Machine Operator
Lowell, MA 01851
- Provides preliminary evaluation of materials against initial drawings or diagrams, design modification, or testing to support product development.
- Documents activity outcomes including test results, and performance improvements on production material.
- Ensures successful implementation of continuous improvement projects related to inspection equipment within areas of functional specialty.
- Performs visual and analytical evaluation of materials against documented requirements, standards, and test procedures.
- Identifies and controls material which does not meet the stated requirements.
- Responsible for completion of documentation to support objective evidence of material status and acceptance.
- Relevant technology diploma or trade certification, 3 to 7 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Trained in areas of quality evaluation techniques such as the use of gages, test methods and equipment to support material characterization and acceptance.
- Trained in the applicable Quality operating procedures and instructions related to ISO-9001 quality standards and requirements or equivalent current quality requirements
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.