Quality Engineering Technician - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03101 US
Our client, an innovative manufacturing facility working on cutting edge medical devices is seeking a Quality Engineering technician join their team on 1st shift. You will support manufacturing quality operations in a dynamic, fast-paced, medical device manufacturing environment. This environment includes the manufacturing, inspection, and testing of devices for design verification, design validation, and commercial production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working under the direction of Quality Engineers, ensure all product, processes, and components are within specifications
- Work cooperatively with team members and in compliance with applicable standards and Perform inspections for components, materials, devices, and documents
- Support the development and implementation of PFMEAs and control plans.
- Support process and equipment validation activities
- Support manufacturing and quality system improvements
- Self-starter and independent individual with strong organizational, time management and computer skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Use critical thinking and deductive reasoning to make risk-based decisions.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Manufacturing, Mechanical or related engineering / life sciences related discipline.
- 3 + years of experience in occupation related to Quality Control of medical devices.
- Experience with compliance, with applicable standards and regulations such as 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485:2016 is required.
*You will have every other Friday off. This is a 9/80 work-schedule.
1st Shift: Mon. – Thurs. 6am to 3:30 pm / Friday 7am to 3:30 pm with alternating Friday’s off
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.