Manchester, NH 03103
Job Overview and Detail of Responsibilities:
Reports directly to the Quality Director, the duties of the engineer include but are not limited to:
- Participate in maintaining organizational compliance to ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards
- Ensure that all contractual and customer requirements are incorporated into manufacturing and test plans.
- Work with customers’ quality representatives on any related issues
- Work with customer & government source inspectors
- Support organization with the Internal Quality Audit process and external customer audit activities;
- Review customer P.O. requirements for raw material, manufacturing processes and special requirements
- Review and approve work instructions, Temporary Manufacturing Instructions (TMIs), Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) for assigned product lines
- Work in a manufacturing environment and apply QA & QC knowledge into manufacturing processes.
- Develop and Monitor implementation of Quality Control procedures
- Effectively use problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques;
- Work with other engineers involved at the manufacturing level to ensure product quality and participate in Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Provide quality engineering support to necessary manufacturing operations.
- Identify Quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them.
- Collect, analyze and review corrective actions with appropriate personnel
- Support quality related process improvement and problem solving efforts aiming to improve product quality. Support Quality Assurance.
- Monitor product performance, institute measures for preventing variability
- Perform product failure analysis as warranted and ensure that timely and meaningful corrective and preventive action is taken
- Support training and coaching of inspection personnel the technical performance of their duties.
- Work directly with Inspection & Manufacturing on all aspects of quality.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, ESD maintenance and compliance, Calibration System maintenance and compliance, MRB review, disposition and maintenance
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to read & interpret military specifications.
- Experience working in an ISO9001/AS9100C environment
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, people oriented environment
- Efficient in the use of inspection measurement equipment
- Minimum of one year of job related experience required
- Minimum of Associates Degree in an Engineering field or 5 years experience commensurate with this job description
- LOCAL NEW ENGLAND APPLICANTS ONLY
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.