Quality Control Inspector - 1st Shift
Salem, NH 03079
Do you have strong Quality Control and Inspection experience? Have you worked with a Micro Vu and Vision system for magnified inspection or similar equipment? If so, this role may be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking a Quality Control Inspector on 1st shift. This client manufacturers high quality, tight tolerances custom polymer extruded products for Medical, Dental, Automotive, Aerospace, Fiber Optic, and Energy Industries. and many more industries. In this role you will be counted on for part inspection of extruded products, use of gages, measuring devices, calibration of test equipment, documentation, corrective actions, interpreting documentation and ensuring that the company is producing quality products. You will use an MRP/ERP system, Word, Excel, and Outlook daily and must have strong computer skills. You will be responsible for working with a Micro Vu and Vision system for 90% of your job to inspect and evaluate parts as well as run tests and extract data.
- Experience with ISO 9001 preferred.
- Previous extrusion or plastics experience preferred.
- Experience working with a Micro Vu and Vision software to perform inspection or similar type equipment and software a must.
- Strong computer experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as comfortable to learn how to run machines using computers a must.
- Understanding of Geometry, strong math skills and understanding parameters
- Experience with micrometers, pin, snap and ring gauges, and/or laser micrometer ideal.
- Measuring with Scales, Tape Measure (Convert between Inches and MM).
- Experience with E2 shop floor MRP system ideal.
- Reliable, flexible, able to take direction well.
- Create Work Instructions on inspection technique and AQL levels for inspection samples.
- Self-starter with ability to work alone and take instruction.
- High School diploma or GED required.
This client is a family-owned and operated company that offers an excellent benefits package when you convert with 100% medical paid to the employee upon conversion. You will work in a team-oriented environment and be counted on to take ownership of quality products.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.