Quality Assurance Technician
Norwich, VT 05055
Our Client, an employee owned company is currently seeking to add a Quality Assurance Technician to their team! This award winning company boasts an amazing culture and history dating back well over 100 years is a great place to work!
The QA Technician ensures compliance of all quality standards. Works directly with manufacturing to conduct QA control inspection activities and to enforce requirements as specified by raw materials, ingredients, products, and package specifications, and regulatory agencies.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and support the achievement of plant operations food safety and quality goals.
- Quality & Safety: Implementation and monitoring of bulk inventory, finished product, department, and equipment quality, safety, and sanitation procedures. Including compliance with any certifications received.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspections, testing, and evaluation.
- Establish and monitor programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analyze equipment and facility.
- Review production and quality reports daily being aware of any quality deviation or non-conformances.
- Follow up on corrective actions when quality deviation occurs.
- Participate on projects for continuous improvements.
- Oversight and accountability to train and audit all compliance
- Conduct verification of monitoring activities to assure finished product comply with food safety and quality specifications.
- Interface with other departments and trainers to develop and implement food safety programs as required.
Minimum job requirements:
- HACCP Certification
- Broad knowledge and experience of blending/repackaging processes & equipment
- Proven communication skills
- A proven track record of attention to details
- Proficient in use of computer programs and Microsoft Office necessary for document control
- 5 years minimal experience in similar positions
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.