Quality Assurance Technician
Hudson, MA 01749
Our client is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Technician to join their team!
- Inspect products using gauges, coordinate measuring machine, scales, oscilloscope and vision prior to shipment
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
- Interact with source inspector as needed.
- Test incoming raw materials.
- The verification of products throughout Production Process to ensure compliance to customer requirements.
- The ability to perform and report inspection/test results in a manner which is consistent with ISO
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical
- Time Management
- Familiarity with inspection tools
- Knowledge of ISO/AS requirements
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.