Quality Assurance Supervisor
Chester, VT 05143 US
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager and supervise Line Technicians to maintain internal systems and controls for quality production and adherence to company standards. Using a variety of techniques and inspection methods to determine if a product meets quality standards. Methods include visual inspections, measurements and functional testing of the product.
- Provide technical instruction, support, coaching and mentoring to any level Technician.
- Serve as team leader or project coordinator for lab projects.
- Responsible for customer complaint investigations and developing customer response letters within established time period.
- Utilize Statistical Process Control and other forms of data collection on product and process attributes to clearly present in a data drive format to the management team, for utilization in continuous improvement opportunities.
- Investigate quality related customer/consumer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Assist QA Manager to develop finished production specifications and hold, reject, and release criteria for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Monitor all quality attributes of raw material,
- Inspectors check samples of a production run to ensure that parts meet specifications at any point in the production process.
- Ensure all company standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Follow all tasks and perform work procedures using Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to ensure food safety and ensure OSHA compliance.
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.