Production Test Technician - 3rd Shift
Salem, MA 01970 US
Do you have strong computer skills and test experience? Have you supported manufacturing with test, troubleshooting and failure analysis? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking Production Test Technician for their 3rd Shift. In this role you will be responsible for folllowing detailed test instructions, identifying test failures, documenting failure mode, troubleshooting issues and making adjustments to equipment to assist with analysis and workability of the products. Great opportunity for someone who has manufacturing, test and technician experience that requires the ability to quickly assessing information and make adjustments. Strong computer skills are a must.
- Experience with Oscilloscope, OSA (Optical Spectrum Analyzer), microscope
- Proven experience as a Production Test Technician
- Computer skills with Microsoft office, effective communications skills as well as ability to fluently read, write and speak English
- High School diploma or equivalent and technical degree a plus
- Previous testing experience is preferred
- Ability to work with very small parts with care
- Working with tweezers
- Experience with manual driven equipment - not automated
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.