Production Scheduler- 1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915
Our Client is one of the world’ s leading supplier of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace, and Industrial applications. They are now seeking a Production Scheduler!
The Scheduler will review MRP, create and close work orders, and determine the manufacturing schedule for MilAero Produced Connector Assembly. This role requires organization and planning skills since the Scheduler reviews customer order due dates and component inventory to effectively set the assembly schedule.
Summary of essential job functions
- Use MRP to manage production work releases
- Develop a production schedule by creating and maintaining work orders for connector assembly
- Release production jobs on time to ensure work orders are in alignment with customer requirements
- Expedite/monitor/track work order to know its current status
- Interact with Planners to advise completion dates
- Communicate constraint in specific operations to assist in overcoming bottlenecks
- Close work orders in production to update inventory
- Attend backlog meetings as required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.