Andover, MA 01810
Looking for a self starter with a strong initiative:
- Create, monitor, expedite and complete production work orders to meet the Production Plan
- Assure accurate allocation of the required materials to the work orders
- Ensure material availability to the production line by shortage tracking, expediting, and rescheduling as required.
- Work closely with manufacturing and purchasing personnel to ensure production flow and elevate issues as needed
- Coordinate with supply chain to resolve part shortages
- Interface with Manufacturing Engineering to determine and implement material replenishment strategies for in line production.
- Work with the Senior Manufacturing Manager to analyze, define, and maintain production line inventory stocking parameters.
- Monitor and maintain MRP planning parameters for responsible manufactured items.
- Uphold the company’ s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’ s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- High School Diploma and 8+ years experience in a manufacturing environment or AS degree and 3+ years experience in manufacturing environments
- Experience processing work orders and inventory transactions in ERP systems a must
- Solid understanding of production work flow and how ERP works in conjunction with the production plan.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills
- Detail orientated, PC proficient
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.