Westborough, MA 01581
Our client is adding to their growing manufacturing team! They are seeking skilled Production Operators.
- Insure all documentation is within ISO standards on all manufacturing records
- General housekeeping of all manufacturing areas
- Provide hands on assistance, under supervision, on equipment sets within production
- Small parts assembly
- Perform tasks under microscope using small hand tools
- Position and align parts (including optical components) in specified relationship to each other in a fixture or by hand
- Crimp, cement, press fit, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts
- Connect wires to printed circuit boards and routes wires between individual components
- Assemblies using connectors, terminals, and hardware
- Perform intermediate assembly tasks, such as cleaning, epoxy bonding, etc.
- Use a variety of measurement devices such as calipers and height gauges
- Perform next step inspections to identify process errors and ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- Dispensing adhesive on small parts under a microscope
- Module Drive Electronics
- Small Hand Tools
- Computer (Oracle Automated Traveler)
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Clean room experience
- Team player
- Reliable and able to multi task
- Must have manual dexterity
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Experience working in an ISO facility a plus
- Oral and written English language skills and the ability to read and comprehend the English language
- Motivated self-starter
- Dependable, flexible, good listener with the ability to follow work instructions
- Ability to read and comprehend workplace documentation required
- Clean room experience highly desired
**Must be able to speak fluent English, read training documents, fill out basic reports, work instructions, etc.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.