Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client, a local Upper Valley manufacturing facility is seeking a Production Associate on 1st Shift. You can be a part of a team who' s goal is to build products that are simple yet extremely robust and deliver exceptional performance and value to their customers.
- Will be responsible for Assembly, Test, and Inspection of various levels in a manufacturing environment.
- Will perform the precise assembly of micro-electronic components
- Will perform some basic quality-control functions
- Will be trained in the soldering of components
- Demonstrate integrity in professional and personal life
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Hold a high attention to detail
- Adapt well to the changing needs of a small company
- Good hand eye coordination and ability to do repetitive operations
- Soldering experience is desirable but will train the right individual
- Manufacturing experience is desirable
- *This is a 1st Shift opportunity (Mon. - Fri. 8: 00am to 5: 00pm)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.