Production Assembler-1st Shift
hampton, NH 03874
This Semiconductor Mid-Size company is now looking a Production Assembler.
The Micro Assembler is responsible for assembling parts and sub-assemblies with the use of a microscope. This position is required to read and interpret specifications and instructions to assemble parts and tools per customer requirements.
- Assemble very small (micro) mechanical assemblies utilizing a microscope and required hand tools.
- Attention to detail and above average hand eye coordination is required for this position.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports.
- Maintains a high level of quality awareness by adhering to policies and procedures; guarantees parts, subassemblies, and final components meets company’ s quality expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet production deadlines; follows routes and process times, notifying supervisor of any deviations.
- Package finished products for shipment.
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Solder' s components to assemblies per specification/process
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.