Printed Circuit Board Technician -2nd shift
Manchester, NH 03103 US
Our client has been serving the electronics industry manufacturing printed circuit board assemblies and integrated electronic and electromechanical systems since the 1950's. Many of their products are made for the Defense Industry.
Last year they experienced a record growth
Join now and be a part of another record breaking year!
Training will be on 1st shift Depending on experience/skill.
Hiring PCB Component Debug Technicians for 2nd shift
If you enjoy a 3 day weekend every other week keep reading, because they offer that!
Job Summary & Essential Functions
Build, test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic and electromechanical assemblies per applicable documentation and quality workmanship standards.
- Assist in performing engineering tests for the purpose of data collection and evaluation
- Diagnose problems in assembly and schematic drawings and recommend changes
- Determine technical accuracy, operation, and proper sequencing of test procedures
- Provide technical support to customers, including identifying and correcting specific customer problems
- Provide technical reports consisting of relevant test procedures and results
- Perform tests in accordance with test procedures
- Document testing and record test results
- Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions at the component and subassembly level
- Solder various components to PCB Assemblies
- Wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications
- Assemble chassis components using a variety of hardware
- Assemble electromechanical devices using a variety of hardware
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Intermediate level in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, job orders, specifications, drawings, schematics, process sheets, wiring diagrams, and small print for mid-level to complex assemblies
- Ability to operate electronic test equipment specifically including oscilloscopes, function generators, and digital volt meters
- Ability to read measurement and calibration tools and instruments
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills
- Soldering skills that meet IPC-A-610 Class 2
- Ability to work in a high volume, high detail work environment
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to produce quality results
- Ability to problem solve issues involving multiple variables and limited standardization
Required Experience & Education
- Associates degree in a related technical field
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.