Printed Circuit Board Inspector -Weekend Nights
Manchester, NH 03103 US
Our client has been serving the electronics industry manufacturing printed circuit board assemblies and integrated electronic and electromechanical systems since the 1950's. Many of their products are made for the Defense Industry.
Last year they experienced a record growth. Join now and be a part of another record breaking year!
Hours: Friday-Sunday 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM, Work 36 hours and be paid for 40 hours
Training will be on 1st or 2nd shift; Depending on experience/skill level.
Looking for experienced electronics inspectors who will Inspect electronic parts and assemblies.
Perform receiving, in-process, and final inspections of PCB components and circuit boards.
Record results of acceptance and inspection activities by completing data sheets, reports, logs according to quality plans, procedures, and instructions
- Performs measurements and visual examinations in conducting inspections and acceptance activities
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Certification in IPC-610, IPC-620, J-STD-001
- Previous experience using measuring devices including voltmeter/multimeter, continuity tester, x-ray inspection, optical comparator, magnification device/microscope, eye loop, caliper, and micrometer is highly desired.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, job orders, specifications, drawings, schematics, process sheets, wiring diagrams, and small print
- Intermediate level in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access; ERP and Sharepoint
Required Experience & Education
- High school diploma; Associate degree in related technical discipline preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant job experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment; preferably in electronics
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.