Printed Circuit Board Inspector - Weekend Shift
Nashua, NH 03062
Our client, who is a worldwide leader in manufacturing services for over 30 years; including Medical Device, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Semiconductor, and Commercial, is now looking for a Printed Circuit Board Inspector to join their team.
Would you like to work a 4 day work schedule? Have access to an on-site cafeteria? Have the opportunity to work overtime? Employees working at our client enjoy working with their Team Leads, and say that it is a good and friendly working environment. Are you a fit?
- In this position, you will be inspecting electronic components, assemblies (SMT and Through-hole), and modules by working from samples, visual aids, wiring lists, and process sheets. Using a microscope to detect defects.
- Read and follow assembly prints, work instructions, drawings, procedures, and specifications used in the manufacturing of PCBs.
- Identify by sight workmanship and material defects in touch-up and assembly.
- Ability to read, write, perform basic math, and basic placement type activities (printed circuit boards).
- 2+ years of specialized and more complex PCB inspection.
- Optics assembly desired but not required.
- Must be a Permanent Resident or US Citizen.
- Ideal candidate will have current or past IPC Certification. May go through onsite IPC training.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.